9/10/2009

Gifties from Katie & Co.

My wonderful cousin owns the greatest stationery store, Katie & Co. in Houston. It's located in such a cool area on Washington Ave and she did an outstanding job on the interior of the store as you can see in the photos below and check out more here:

She obviously has great taste and thus you can imagine my excitement when I get goodies in the mail from Katie & Co! I share my cousin's love for paper goods (especially LETTERPRESS) and she totally indulges me with the latest and greatest. Today I received an amazing gift set from Elum...
Orange and the perfect shade of robin's egg blue...LOVE IT!! And it goes with my awesome orange roses - even better :) I want to keep this on display on my desk - too bad that's kind of a weird thing to do.Elum postcards. Stripes and harlequin print - out of control cute. To top it off, the colors are lime green and pink. Maybe if you're lucky, you will receive of one of these from yours truly!

Thanks Katie!!This is a sample of the store proprietor's personal stash of stationery. I am in love with every detail...the monogram, the color combination (yellow and gray), and pattern, the gray envelope and of course, it's letterpress! Call the store and order some...would make a great gift for someone who has everything or just yourself :)Hella cute monogram...reminds me of the many items at Leotine Linens that I would sell my kidney for!

1 comment: