11/13/2009

Can't get lucite off the brain...

I am seriously craving lucite right now. Besides that console table from CB2...I'd really like to welcome the following items into my home:

Dabney Lee Recipe Box - After recently spilling enchilada sauce on my laptop while cooking, I've decided to avoid bringing electronics into the kitchen and work off of an old school recipe card. These would definitely make for cute kitchen jewelry too.  With so many adorable pattern, color, and monogram options, I'm breaking out into a nervous sweat trying to pick one overall style. What a great gift this set would make!

Dabney Lee Lucite Trays - I'd like one of these for my desk and another in the larger size to serve in a variety of capacities (booze, magazine organization, etc.). Cute and practical, these would also be fun presents to give and receive.
My fav patterns...


Favorite monogram styles...




Iomoi also has cute lucite trays in 3 sizes:
small tray: 8-1/2 x 11 x 2-3/4
large tray: 11 x 17 x 2-3/4
ottoman tray: 20 x 30 x 3


Now I just need one of these companies to make tissue box covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment