11/10/2009

Tweaks

Lots of random adjustments need to be made around the house. For example, most accent pieces got pushed to the bottom of the priority list when initially shopping and planning. I tried to use what we already had, but now that most of the big stuff is out of the way, I'm ready to focus on finding replacements for those pieces that aren't quite right. With that in mind, I've been cruising sites like CB2 that have fun, unique, and affordable things. Some items I'm considering...

Desi Marble Side Table on sale for only $100! Could be great in the guest room as nightstands.Console conundrum...with the new, 72" round dining room table, I'm going to need a new console table that isn't too deep. Options:

Super skinny Smart Console TablePeekaboo Clear Console Fresca Console Table
Axel Two-Tone Stool Simple, cheap, and multifunctional...I could think of a few places for a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment