12/29/2009

More Design + Build

More Design + Build, is a group in Dallas that has impressed me with their classic, yet fresh and unique projects...many of which are remodels. I would L O V E to have them handle the construction of our bathroom remodel (and our kitchen while I'm making unrealistic requests) -- although I suspect they might be a bit out of our price range.

Check out their site to see more photos. My only request is that More D + B posts more examples of their magic. Their work is not merely aesthetically pleasing, it's also creative and unique. They are daring with materials and thoughtful with layouts. It's obvious that they keep form and function in balance when designing. Here are a few examples of the projects that they've completed...

One of my all-time favorite kitchens. Love those glossy white Viking appliances!
 
I'm jealous of that upper-level terrace/patio.

Timeless and clean white kitchen.

On Lakewood Boulevard, this gorgeous home fits right in on this historic street. Check out the before pic on their site.
 

Lots of personality here. More always uses the best light fixtures.
 

They also pick the best tile!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment