2/24/2010

Crushed

I went all stalker-crazy on this amazing sideboard by Paul Benson only find out that I'd have to sell our cars, donate plasma and my eggs, and become a woman of the night in order to pay for it. Dang.

Judging from Paul's website, he's a true craftsman and this piece really is a work of art, so I can see how it's worth almost $30k. Apparently it's a combination of car paint and lacquer that makes this perfect shade of orange. It's like Hermes for your home! Sadly, my dining room will have to march on without it. If you do have the funds, you can buy it from Distant Origins.

Looks so great as a bar in this room designed by Steven Gambrel!
  

Paul making the magic happen...keep up the good work!

2 comments:

  1. Sell your cars, donate plasma and your eggs, and become a woman of the night in order to pay for it? I think sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. :)

    Susan @ www.peanutpetunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your attitude Susan! I'll start posting signs around the neighborhood to advertise my new services ;)

    ReplyDelete