2/19/2010

Tile Time

I am completely obsessed with tile. In my dream world, there would be floor-to-ceiling tile work in the kitchen and in every bathroom in our house. Walker Zanger, Ann Sacks, and Waterworks are like candy stores for tile and I am always blown away by the stunning new designs, patterns, and materials on display. The aforementioned groups have gorgeous showrooms here in Big D and I promise to take field trips to all and will report back with lots of photos. They really are inspiring places if you're looking for ideas for bathroom and kitchen projects.

The following inlaid tile patterns are among my favorites and are all made by Edgewater Studio. According to the website, you can get their products through Walker Zanger. They are available in matte or glossy glass and of course in a variety of colors (custom color is an option too).  These have me desperately trying to think of places and ways to use tile in our house...hopefully it will at least get put in our master bathroom. I adore the fireplace surround in the final pic!

 

  

  

  

  

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment