4/08/2010

HomeGoods Round 2

The "happy trend of the week" for HomeGoods' Happy Spring Challenge is True Blue...which is right up my alley! So, I entered a pic of our den since it has lots of blue accents.
Plus, the turquoise lamps are from HomeGoods. They are among my favorite bargain purchases at only $39 a piece (with shades)!

I mixed lots of different shades of blue in the room. From the pillows and the throw on the sofa to the peacock blue paint in the bookcases, there are little touches of it everywhere. It's the main color that I gravitate towards (along with orange, of course).

On another note, tomorrow is my husband's birthday so we are heading out to his family's cattle ranch to celebrate with some friends. That means no post for Friday, so I'll wish you a happy weekend now :)

7 comments:

  1. I love the room and the color! Tomorrow is my birthday too! Happy B-day to your Husband. Hope you guys have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that room! you did a great job! ...and isn't home goods the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color!

    Where are the geometric pillows from? I've been looking for something similar for our living room.

    Hope you're having a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely...I've seen similar pillows at Z Gallerie...I don't know if the are the same though!
    http://www.zgallerie.com/pc-8886-7-labyrinth-pillow-orchid-20.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  5. -me and LLN, the Z Gallerie ones are very similar (prob the exact same pattern). Mine are linen and were from Ballard Designs, but they don't have them anymore. I think these are from the same manufacturer http://www.grandinroad.com/jump.jsp?itemID=25208&itemType=PRODUCT&iProductID=25208&path=1%2C2%2C3171%2C4729

    ReplyDelete