7/30/2010

Friday Finds

Here are a few odds and ends that you should know about...because I think they are cool. Good reason, right?

Bond Lamp - Jonathan Adler

Fouta Towels - Horchow


*Sorry about the "click image to zoom" button in the middle of the product images. The silly Horchow web designers need to refrain from putting it there. Such a bad idea!

Greek Key Ribbon - M&J Trimming

I want to get this Luggage Rack and put the ribbon above on the straps.

How cute would this pillow combo be? Red Bird - CB2 and Zig Zag - Etsy

Guest Towel - The Picket Fence
Towels for our powder bath have been on my watch list for the longest time...I think these are what I've been looking for!




Hope you've enjoyed this retail scouting report. Any favorites?
Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love the luggage rack - where is that from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle - I found it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, great Friday finds!!! I've just perused older posts...love your home. Can you tell me the brand of your two sofas? I think it was a January post of your l.r. in winter? LOVE the style of them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,
    love the colorful towels from horschow...
    and the guest towels from picket fence, i must go there now!!! love it.
    have a good weekend,
    heather

    ReplyDelete