8/23/2010

New Resource - the Khazana

Last Monday I was in Austin and dropped into a store called the Khazana. They had an awesome, eclectic mix of home goods and the prices were fantastic. The sales associate was so helpful and told me about their online warehouse and after checking it out, I'm blown away by the wide range of lines they carry. It's not the most user-friendly site, but the inventory was good enough for me to soldier through it. The Khazana's brick-and-mortar store isn't huge so they don't have everything available for purchase on the floor...but it's certainly worth checking out if you're in Austin because it's filled with gorgeous rugs and cool, one-of-a-kind items from all over the world. Anyhow, I'm excited to have it as a resource and wanted to share it with you! Here is a tiny sampling of what you can find in the online warehouse...the selection is unbelievably varied:

5 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for the tip! I will be in Austin soon and will have to check this place out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The London trunk needs to come with me to England! I need some sassy storage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this store. Bought a orange chair from there on a total impulse and we still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your attention to our store! We appreciate you all and are forever grateful for the loving support of our clients, which have become our family.

    Update: our new website is up! Visit us at www.thekhazana.net

    ReplyDelete