12/23/2011

Merry Christmas + Happy New Year!

In all likelihood this will be my last post of 2011. I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday break! I'll be celebrating Christmas with family and the New Year with friends and I'm really looking forward to both and to the break in general.

As a final sign-off, I give you the 2011 Knight Christmas card. It's a letterpress card with a fun striped envelope liner. I'm a huge fan of letterpressed goods...our wedding invitations were done by Missing Q Press and since then I've been hooked.


For the photo, we thought of trying to get one with just the dogs. We could get two to stay up on the car (my husband's pride and joy, an '84 Land Rover)...

During the photo shoot it started to rain...

So, we decided go the more efficient route and just hold the dogs for the final shot...

So from my family, to you and yours...merry Christmas and happy New Year!

12 comments:

  1. ... and a Merry Christmas to you as well!!!!
    How cute are those dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card and family. Merry Christmas to you, and have a well deserved break!
    Nancy
    Powellbrower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously what a beautiful Christmas card! love the lights on the wreath! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Merry Christmas Kyle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!
    I wish you would do some "what I wore" posts. I think I would get some great dressing inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful family you have there, Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are adorable. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and an even amazing New Year!

    Kristy
    www.idesignlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Season Greetings and well wishes for a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're killing me with this! I love it! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just came across your blog after searching for gray paints and I absolutely love your taste. Your house is gorgeous. I wish you lived in California, I'd hire you in a heart beat! Happy New Year. I look forward to becoming a regular viewer ;-).

    ReplyDelete