2/22/2012

Ferguson & Shamamian Architects

Thanks to Pinterest, I found my way to Ferguson & Shamamian Architects' portfolio and my jaw is on the floor. Undoubtedly, they have designed some of America's most incredible estates and homes. Ferguson & Shamamian's portfolio is full of structures and spaces that were meticulously designed and created, using the finest materials and I'm sure, the best craftsmen as well. It's clear that in F&S projects, no detail is left unnoticed and no expense is spared. These are what I call dream projects...


Photo by Simon Upton



Photo by William Waldron

Photo by William Waldron


Photo by William Waldron


Photo by William Waldron

Photo by William Waldron

Photo by William Waldron

Photo by Durston Saylor
 
Photo by Lisa Romerein

Photo by Lisa Romerein

Photo by Lisa Romerein
Photo by Lisa Romerein


Photo by Lisa Romerein


Photo by Miguel Flores-Vianna

Photo by Scott Frances
 
Photo by Scott Frances

Photo by Scott Frances

Photo by Scott Frances

Photo by Scott Frances

Photo by Scott Frances

Photo by Scott Frances

Photo by Scott Frances

Ferguson & Shamamian really seem to know what they're doing, don't they? They definitely have an impressive portfolio...most of those properties are unbelievably beautiful. Besides oogling over F&S's handiwork, it was also fun to check out their clients' art collections. Some of them are just unreal.

Do you have any favorite rooms or homes from the ones above? While it's not the most over-the-top opulent, I love the white brick LA home shot by Lisa Romerein and I just adore the kitchen and dining area from a Westport home shown in the third photo from the top.

9 comments:

  1. All I can say is, wow. I got on their website. you are right, no stone goes unturned in the details. Gorgeous, gorgeous work. Totally admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE EVERYTHING!!! What a great discovery. A great source of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are one of my favorite architectural companies! I just did a post of them a couple weeks ago too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. portfolio is incredible. i have been pinning this like crazy! i am in love-especially with the white exterior. there is something so much more beautiful about a tasteful smallish 1 story home than a mansion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gasped out loud when I saw the second photo...and it only got better from there. Amazing find!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh oh oh!!! I pinned half, saved the rest for my own house ideas...Great Post!!!!!
    :)
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bookshelves in a formal dining room?! Yes Please!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these images so much- such great inspiration! I just pinned about half of these pictures :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete