7/06/2011

House of Windsor

Have any of you gotten to visit Veranda's House of Windsor yet? It's located in LA so Angelenos have a leg up on the rest of us. It just opened and doesn't close until July 17 so be sure to get out there if you are in the area. It looks like there are lots of fun events on the docket!

In case you haven't heard about it yet, the House of Windsor is a supercharged designer showhouse that benefits Children’s Action Network and P.S. ARTS. Besides the lovely and talented Windsor Smith, the designer list includes hot shots such as Candace Barnes, Martyn Lawrence-Bullard, Peter Dunham, Richard Hallberg, and Kathryn Ireland.

From the photos I've seen so far on Windsor Smith's Facebook page, I'm loving the kitchen best which seems fitting given that Windsor herself designed it!

Photo via Veranda

WS also did this space, which I assume is the entry...
Photo via Veranda

Not sure who designed this room, but the floorplan shown below, it might be Peter Dunham's...
Photo via Veranda

This is the Screening/Game room, designed by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard...
Photo via Veranda

What do you think so far? I'm certainly excited to see more photos!

5 comments:

  1. I think it's divine! I love the kitchen and the foyer most...fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martyn's room doesnt look like its from ZGallerie = big success! And I love anything Windsor does, shes just perfect in my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things That Sparkle - That is HILARIOUS and so true! Although I have to admit that I don't really love the room. I have an aversion towards that wallpaper/fabric of his.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I am in love with the simplicity and neutral colors of the kitchen and foyer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going there next thurs! So excited!

    ReplyDelete