5/10/2013

Lula Fabrics from South Africa!

I am newly obsessed with Lula Fabrics, a boutique South African textile company that produces super fun bright and bold prints on linen and cotton. Fabric junkie Melissa Kerkhoff started the company in 2007 and serves as its creative director and so I must say, well done Melissa - I LOVE your work!

All fabric is made in my favorite city (aside from Paris), Cape Town, and is distributed throughout Southern Africa. The line is enjoying international success as well and is currently being sold in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and the US. I'm so hoping one of the showrooms in Dallas will pick up the line. Until then, I'll have to find it next time I'm in New York or LA or better yet, during my next trip to Africa!

Behold the beauty of Lula Fabrics...


AMAZING palm frond and graphic botanical prints from the Delicious Monster Collection
Image via Lula Fabrics

Image via Lula Fabrics

Image via Lula Fabrics

I just adore the Broken Stripe fabric on the chairs...it's from the African Mischief collection :)
Image via Lula Fabrics

Image via Lula Fabrics

Image via Lula Fabrics
 
Scenes from the showroom...I want to hop on a plane and go there so badly!!
Image via Lula Fabrics

Image via Lula Fabrics



And finally, this shot shows off Lula's latest collection, called Silk Road...
Image via Lula Fabrics

You can keep up with the latest from Lula Fabrics on Facebook and Twitter. And if you live in the good ol' USA and are dying to buy, get in touch with Kathryn Ireland's showroom in Lalaland or Annika Studio in Brooklyn.

4 comments:

  1. im so crazy about that Lula Fabric up top in black of course...gorgeous!

    Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is relay a great collection of African Fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is relay a great collection of African Fabrics.

    ReplyDelete