1/16/2010

Who doesn't love Room Service?

One of my favorite indulgences at a hotel is ordering room service breakfast. I love the over-the-top touches like fancy pressed butter and tiny jellies that I would never have at my own house. The Room Service store in LA is another indulgent experience...full of fabulous things you might not have at your own house. Their stuff is fun, decadent, and cool. It's the kind of place where you can buy just a few things and instantly add style to a room.

They seem to worship the gods of nailheads and tufting like I do :)

 


 

These kind of case goods can make a room.


 

 


I adore their upholstered beds.

How cool is this curved sofa?? It's very Mad Men.

Stylish sectional complete with nailhead trim and white lacquer feet!

Windsor Smith pillows

Nailheads even on that little chest!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment