2/05/2010

In with the New

I've been making the rounds, checking out online retailers' new goods. Here's what I like best from Horchow:

Industrial yet refined...casters also come in handy for vacuuming :)

Sideboard - this shape is so pretty. 
It's deeper (and more expensive, of course) than what I had in mind, but it would look great in my dining room!

Looks like Lulu DK! Really cute stuff.

 


"Baroque" Mirror - love that yellow lamp too.

My list of sconces I want is out of control.

Chelsea Table Lamp - also comes in black. 
I adore this...neutral but still unique and whimsical.

Great concept though I wish it came in fun lacquered colors a la Jonathan Adler. If they weren't a whopping $85 a pop, I'd probably be inclined to spray paint + poly them myself.

Their prices are a bit inflated, in my humble opinion. So, if you can't live without something from above, be sure to sign up for their emails because they often have sales (sometimes up to 30% off) and free shipping events!

1 comment:

  1. You have the BEST taste...I wish I could hire you to pick out everything I need to buy!

    ReplyDelete