2/07/2010

Ski Season

Pretty pumped that I just booked a trip to meet our good friends in Tahoe to ski! Still figuring out where to stay...so I checked out Jetsetter to see if they had anything in the area. They didn't, but they do have a sale for this gem in Taos going on now. Really unique juxtaposition of a Bavarian chalet exterior with chic modern interiors, all set in New Mexico (which is usually way heavy on the Southwestern vibe).

This kitchen is in one of the chalets. The dark gray cabinets are right up my alley.
 

Such unique lighting and textiles...
 
  
I'm not usually an uber modern person, however, I like it when has a warm vibe like this does.
  

Nice little set-up, a major departure from how ski lodging interiors usually look.
  

Vintage ski posters (and photos) have been on my list of things to get on the walls.
 

Nice black windows...also think that fan is pretty sweet. 99% sure it's from Restoration Hardware.

Looks pretty and quite remote!

The Bavarian Lodge & Restaurant - an Authentic Alpine Ski Alm in Taos. This is their line, not mine...I didn't even know what an Alm was until now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment