3/08/2011

Furniture Sale at Horchow

Horchow is having one of their catch-all sales, and this time furniture is 25% off. Whenever I get these emails, I usually click through to make sure that there aren't any sale items that would work for clients (or myself, if we're being completely honest). While I didn't find anything that fit a specific need, I picked a few favorites from the sale selection. Magically, all of the pieces happened to work together quite nicely so I rounded them up in a board...and added some lighting and a rug because I can't help myself! What do you think?


Pictured, but not on sale at the moment:
Crystal Ball Pendant (hanging over Moroccan Tables)

If you find some furniture from Horchow that you can't live without, be sure to purchase it in the next three days because the sale only lasts until March 10. Use code ELEGANT to cash in on the savings.

7 comments:

  1. I just did a post on my blog about that bed last week! I fell in love with it the second I saw it...loving the room and thanks for the heads up on the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bed so much!! The side tables are perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I JUST got done shouting "furniture sale?!" after pulling up my email and seeing this one from Horchow! A lighting event AND a furniture sale back-to-back? What a wonderful start to the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uber posh design! Congrats! Happy Women's Day Kyle! XoXo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo my! that Levi Leopard rug from Horchow...if only it wasnt so pricey...I want it! :))) It has has the perfect dots.

    ReplyDelete