4/05/2011

Fabric Crush: Quadrille's Tashkent

For quite sometime now I've loved Quadrille's lively printed fabrics, especially Tashkent. I'm considering it for a project and needed to verify the available colorways. On the Quadrille site I quickly found the information I was looking for and spotted a fantastic photo of the fabric in action. The photo is from the April 2011 issue of Coastal Living.

I love how the Tashkent euro shams provide a modern and exotic twist to the otherwise cozy setup. I'm also very into that shapely headboard and the unique nailhead trim treatment that so dexterously adds contrast and highlights the curves of the piece. Those little details make such a difference, don't they? Anyhow, I'm pretty excited to get the new issue of Coastal Living so that I can see the rest of this house!

Image via Quadrille and Coastal Living


Despite the fact that I was a little disappointed that Tashkent doesn't come in a black or orange colorway, I was thrilled to discover that the print is available in Suncloth. This would be an awesome fabric to use outside, don't you think? I'd also opt for the Suncloth if I were using the fabric on a hard-working indoor item like an ottoman or on dining chairs.

6 comments:

  1. I love Quadrille and this print in the gold is very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color combo is very fun. I am liking Navy now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the issue. Unfortunately that's a one-pager ... not a house tour. Nice article though, and they list all sources.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that this is available in an outdoor fabric! That would really amp out an outdoor dining area!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pattern for euro shams. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am attempting to make my guest bedroom look very much like this. I am making the headboard, I still need to add the trim. I am looking for a similar fabric to the Tashkent because I can't afford the price of this fabric. I love it, but not enough to pay that much for two Euro pillows.

    ReplyDelete