Greek Key + Zig Zags

My two favorite geometric motifs are popping up everywhere these days. Lots of fun colors and some fresh interpretations of the classic patterns. The following are small, easy-to-use accessories and are great to use in simple spaces to spice them up. Have a look...
Melrose Zig Zag Greek Key Rug - Shop Ten 25
Ikat Pillow - Calypso Home
Switcheroo Pillow - Anthropologie
Vintage Porcelain Greek Key Cup and Soap Dishes - Etsy
Herringbone Bolster Pillow - John Robshaw

Lamps - Jill Rosenwald
Hand Blocked Chevron Pillow - West Elm
Greek Key Placemats - Horchow
DL Rhein Zig Zag Pillows - Layla Grayce
Round Zig Zag Rug - Shop Ten 25
Trina Turk Embroidered Greek Key Pillow - Layla Grayce

Any favorites? I am especially loving the first black and white rug and the Jill Rosenwald lamps.


  1. Oh my gosh! I love every. single. thing.

    The chevron/greek key rug and chevron lamp are my absolute favorites!

    Thanks so much for sharing these fun finds! :)

  2. love those chevron pillows!!

  3. Are you still with High Gloss Magazine?

  4. Ummm ya, this is just insanity at its best. That black white and red lamp I don't even have the words to describe my reaction...eyes poppping out of head doesn't quiet fit enough. LOOOOOVE all of this. Thanks so much!!

  5. I love the greek key finds...matches your background! I'm a little obsessed with chevron and did a post on my favorite finds a few weeks ago!

    Haymarket Designs- Crazy about Chevron

  6. I love the Missoni-esque round zig zag rug! I did a separate posts on Greek Keys and Chevron Inspirations as well! I love them!