6/07/2011

Another Score in the Lamp Department at HomeGoods

Check out this killer lamp I spotted --> grabbed --> bought last week at HomeGoods. It's exactly the same as the ones that Shades of Light and Anthropologie sell for about $250...at HG it was $69! Anyhow, I picked it up for a client with the goal of finding a twin at a different store. She needs a pair and I had no luck on my quest so she's going with a different set.

I might try to use it in another project and if it doesn't work there, I'm tempted to keep it...even though I absolutely do not need another lamp! In the pic below, it's in a guest room and the color looks great in there. Realistically, I want a pair for that room because I plan to put two nightstands in there (right now there is just one along with a bookcase).


Such a steal, right? Do you ever shop at HomeGoods? If there's a store anywhere close to you, be sure to keep tabs on the lamp department!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I've been lusting after that lamp at Anthro for a while now! Gonna head over to home goods asap to see if i get lucky! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! most of my home accessories are from homegoods! Lamps, candles, dog bed (in black and white quadrille cuz it HAD to match the decor!!!) side tables, turquoise foo dogs, rugs, towels, you name it! I have one thats not real close to my house but they have great stuff and I dont tell ANYONE i go there, cuz then my secret would be out and my treasures would be nabbed!!!! I seriously go every Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't find a home for it, I'll buy it from you! (I'm local)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that gorgeous lamp! It must look really amazing when the sunlight hits it! Lucky you. I can't get to Home Goods regularly given where I am living, but whenever I am in the US I definitely go at least once per visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the lamp department at Home Goods too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought a set of these lovely lamps from HG in Jan and absolutely love them! It gives such a nice pop of color :)

    ReplyDelete