7/21/2011

Rose Colored Glasses - Pink Is Everywhere!

Have you noticed how pink is incredibly ubiquitous these days? Besides seeing it in fashion throughout the spring and summer, I've definitely been noticing it popping up in every facet of home decor over the past year. I'm usually keen on keeping my interiors gender-neutral so I don't suggest using too much pink in any room, however, pink is a fantastic accent color. It brings vitality and playfulness to a space and it complements a wide variety of colors. I probably like it best with blues, as illustrated below by the Nate Berkus rose gold lamp with the navy shade and the Quadrille Tree Peony fabric.

1) Antique Pink Armchair - Jayson Home and Garden
2) Flamingo Greek Key Bolster Pillow - Furbish Studio
3) Pink Florence Chandelier - Layla Grayce
4) Rio, acrylic on canvas, by Michelle Armas
6) Kikoy Towel - Calypso Home
10) Anatolian Rug - ABC Carpet

What are your thoughts about the pink trend? Does anything from the above lineup suit your fancy?

5 comments:

  1. I've also been noticing that pink is showing up everywhere lately. I love the color pink, but you need to be careful how you use it because it can easily look like a little girls room. I love the chair from Jayson Home and Garden :)

    Kristy
    www.idesignlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of these things! i especially love the rose gold nate berkus lamp on hsn.com. i used to covet the gold one but may have to grab up the rose gold one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Numbers 8, 9, 10 definitely suit my fancy!

    I guess I prefer fresher and subtler pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My jaw just dropped at the rug- AMAZING!!!! I'm a loyal pink lover- so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete