11/08/2011

Fabric Report - LL Textiles Debut

I'm pretty darned excited about LL Textiles, the new line of fabrics designed by Lauren Liess. I had the pleasure of meeting Lauren last year and she is just as sweet as she is talented. So besides being pumped about having LL Textiles as a fresh fabric resource, I'm thrilled for her on a personal level! It's quite an accomplishment and I know it has been a labor of love. Read more about it and enter to win 2 yards of the brand-spanking-new fabric on Lauren's blog, Pure Style Home.

The collection is an eclectic mix of styles. Traditional, modern, folksy, and ethnic prints combine to create a comfortable, effortless, lovely tone. The color palette is mellow and versatile and the textiles are 100% linen. The price point is the only minor buzzkill - at $120 per yard they won't fit into most budgets (at least for large upholstery). I'm sure the quality is outstanding though! Although I haven't seen samples yet, I'm impressed with the way everything looks...

Here are two of my favorites, Magnolia in China Blue and Filigree Chevron in Blue:


Shown here is Live Paisley in Indigo and Small Wild Chicory in Denim, other favorites of mine...

While the yellow colorways in this image aren't my favorites, I LOVE the Jack Russell model :)

Squircles is a fab geometric print, it's perfect on the ottoman here...

Ticking Stripe + Filigree Chevron, both in black and oatmeal...

Pierced Porcelain is on the bed here. I love that there is a chic little Greek key border that lines the selvedge on both sides of the fabric...


Circtangles is another great pattern, it reminds me of vintage labels... 


My final favorite is Queen Anne's Bouquet, it's a quirky, vintage-looking floral... 

So what are your thoughts on the collection? Which prints do you like best - the florals, geometrics, ikats, or stripes? What do you think of the color palette?

2 comments:

  1. I got swatches of Circtangles, live Paisley, and that one yellow colorway that looks like stars. Can't wait for them to show up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all by think the Circtangles is my favorite, it's like a mix of modern and vintage combined.

    ReplyDelete