11/30/2011

Furniture Fountain of Youth: Wild Chairy

I have another talented gal to add to my list of refinishing wizards...her name is Andrea Mihalik and she is the creative force behind Wild Chairy Studio. Using old world upholstery techniques and premium materials like Italian twine, horse hair, and organic cotton, Andrea revitalizes and restyles salvaged vintage furniture. Wild Chairy's inventive creations are exciting and inspiring and are sure to make a bold statement in any space. You can shop WC's current inventory on Etsy. If you're looking to give a facelift to a piece that you already own, then browse their portfolio for ideas. Here is a sampling...

Photo via Wild Chairy

Photo via Wild Chairy

Photo via Wild Chairy

Here's a before and after...
Photo via Wild Chairy

Photo via Wild Chairy

Cool stuff, right? My favorite ones have the blue geometric fabric and white lacquer frames. What about you?

5 comments:

  1. I think I need these for my dining room table. It'll punch it up a bit!

    -Bethany
    http://powellbrower.blogspot.com/2011/11/for-sale-large-custom-relaxed-roman.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow- these are beautiful!! great post!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with these! I could totally see any of them in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has some really cool stuff.


    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out Kyle! Wish I had more on my etsy site but I'm getting ready for the Architectural Digest Home and Design show in NY in March. If you go to the show stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete