11/17/2011

New and Blue

Despite the fact that holiday decor is dominating the "new additions" pages on most retail sites right now, I keep noticing that blue items are making that list too. Maybe they stick out to me because blue is a favorite color of mine or perhaps the retailers have figured out that pretty much everyone likes blue! Here are some of my best new, blue-hued things I've spotted:

Mary McDonald Lamp - Shades of Light
Hampton Links Pillow - Jill Rosenwald
The Art Museum by Phaidon Press - Amazon
Inlaid Bone Console in Lapis - Sang and Serena
carnaby waves vase - Jonathan Adler

Loop De Loop Side Table - Urban Outfitters

Are you a fellow blue lover? Anything you like best from the sets above? I am dying over the lamp by Mary McDonald (who will be doing a fabric line with Schumacher!!!), the pillow designed by Jill Rosenwald (which comes in different colors), the mini ginger jar from Furbish, and that gorgeous inlaid bone console from Sang and SerenaLapis is their latest pigment to introduce and I'm in love with it. Here are more images that show the bone and the mother of pearls inlays...



So gorgeous, aren't they?

6 comments:

  1. I am a huge lover of blue...especially that first lamp by Mary McDonald...I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful tables . . . would look great in my bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would literally sell an arm / leg / foot for that console. love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love blue & white together! The lamp is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blue shade...and I have been liking it with black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just wanted to say hey..and huge thank you to you kyle for posting about our pillows in the hampton links fabric..so glad that you like them, and i agree that the blue is so great! have a fun week.
    best
    jill

    ReplyDelete