Just like in fashion, there are lots of funky, daring prints for the home that are popular right now. And just like with fashion, trying out these bold trends is more palatable if the cost isn't too steep. Financial commitment often takes the fun out of things, doesn't it?!?
So, I give you a roundup of some impactful accent pillows that are all under $130 (most are under $100). If you're looking to add some life to a sofa, chair, or bed, but don't want to spend too much, one of these might work...
1) Bamboo Pink Embroidered Pillow - $70 - Zinc Door
2) Tribal Pebble Embroidered Pillow - $100 - Zinc Door
4) Doha Metallic Silver Organic Hemp Pillow Cover - $75 - Etsy seller melongings
5) Magical Thinking Crewel Ikat Pillow - $44 - Urban Outfitters
6) Custom Hand-Blocked Navy Greek Key Print on Natural Linen - $125 - Etsy seller KariFisherDesign
From the source list you might notice that many are from Etsy, which is one of my favorite sources for well-priced pillows. Besides sellers like WoodyLiana, who makes high quality pillows from trade-only fabrics, I tend to buy from sellers who produce hand-printed textiles or who design their own prints. I keep tabs on these makers:
skinny laminx (a Cape Town gal!)
Eastern Home Decor (good for ikats)