5/23/2011

Fresh, Affordable Fabric à la City Craft

City Craft is not only the best place in Dallas to take sewing classes, it's also one of my favorite local sources for affordable fabric. Lucky for all of you, City Craft sells their unique fabrics online via The Shop on their fab website (also be sure to check out the CC blog).

With popular designers like Ty PenningtonJoel Dewberry, and Amy Butler, plus to hard-to-find Japanese lines like Hookoh, the selection is amazing and the prices are hard to beat. For instance, the chic blue print shown in the #1 slot below is a home decor weight fabric called Palazzo C and is only $7.50 per half yard! Believe it or not, the rest of the ones shown below are under $15 per yard too...



What do you think? Any standouts?

If you're like me and love all or some of the above, be sure to add City Craft to your resource list! Their fabric stock is especially fantastic for nurseries and kids rooms. CC also has fabulous ribbon and trim...I couldn't pull it up on their site, so if you're local be sure to stop by and check that out. The store is located in Inwood Village off of Inwood and Lovers. 

12 comments:

  1. Love these fabrics!!! Thanks for sharing, Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am really impressed with this selection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love City Craft! It's my go to place for fabrics>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kyle! Adding to my "fabric favorites"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the print 3rd row down on the left side! It kind of reminds me of a floral Chaing Mai!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kyle, any idea who the designer is of the fabric in block #13? Liking it for a nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah - I think the one you're referring to is the one with a blue and brown zinnia print. If so, it's by Robert Kaufman and here is the link. Love that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - what a reasonable price per yard on these fabrics! These days I feel like every fabric I love is upwards of $50, so this is refreshing! Now what do I need to reupholster...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohmigod. textile love overload!!! the orange tile-esqe print (middle towards the bottom) is a stunner. also loving the zigzag. SO adding this to my resources, girl! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All fabrics are very nice. Lovely and awesome! Gotta have one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! What a great find! You are awesome! Thank you for posting this - I am looking for fantastic fabric to recover a chair I found in the alley. Yeah for alley finds and designer fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete