5/18/2011

Layla Grayce Custom Furniture

I just found out that one of my favorite online sources, Layla Grayce, is now producing its own line of American-made furniture. With a focus on comfortable, classic pieces that can be customized through a huge variety of fabric options (or COM), the line is sure to be a success. Many of the styles were familiar which leaves me curious about which manufacturer they are using. In any case, I'm excited about the line because a) I love furniture that's made in the USA, b) the price points are good, and c) the overall style is timeless and transitional. Here is a sampling of what is available:

1 comment:

  1. I think it's Bernhardt Interiors...v. similar to the in-store line of Jayson Home and Garden and a local store here in Louisiana...looks great in photos and in person, but I have heard mixed reviews on the quality.

    ReplyDelete