7/01/2011

Furniture in Red, White, & Blue...and Other Colors Too!

In honor of our nation's 235th birthday, I've gathered up some patriotic furniture from American furniture purveyor Room & Board. All of the below are from Room & Board's Slim Collection.

The Slim Collection is very well-priced and is made right here in the USA (in Minnesota). The pieces are made of steel and the really exciting thing about them is that the powder-coat finish is available in a rainbow of vibrant colors...

These are some of my favorites...


I think the Slim collection is super versatile and I'm pumped that they offer so many great color options! What do you think of the colors? Would you ever order an orange coffee table or a pink bookcase?

Have a wonderful holiday weekend...have a safe and happy Independence Day! God bless America!

2 comments:

  1. These are so fun! I love the sleek, slender lines and the colors are positively mouthwatering. Oh, and to answer your question, yes, absolutely, I would order an orange coffee table. In fact, I already have one.
    I am a fiend for color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NKP - I love that you have an orange coffee table! I'm dying over the one above. Orange is the best!

    ReplyDelete