6/14/2010

Always in the mood for Nate Berkus

Happy Nate Berkus Day as declared by the fabulous the Moggit girls! Today I'm celebrating NB day and getting ready for the upcoming Mood Board Monday over at Pewter and Sage with a Nate Berkus-inspired bedroom mood board. If you're a regular reader, you probably know that I stalk the Nate Berkus collection on HSN, so lots of those items have been used in the board. The ones that are still available for purchase are listed and linked below. The bedding is from Pottery Barn and was one of my options for the MBM...it's on final sale and only the twin duvets are available. So, if you're wanting to work with a similar fabric, Celerie Kemble's Hot House (Spark colorway) could work.


Either the Pink or the Black colorway in this 350 Thread Count Lattice Pillowcase Pair and Sheet Set


Hexagon Cocktail Ottoman
Clearly I love this piece as it has appeared two days in a row on Knight Moves!

 If using the green ottoman, I'd probably use the chair in white, however, I love this pink and it would work with the bedding too.








Be sure to mark your calendars for the Nate Berkus Show which launches Sept 13th! I'll leave you with some of my favorite rooms designed by Mr. Berkus...

 
Images from Elle Decor

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh love it!
    Though I have to admit...I'm loving IKEA's version of that black and white rug even more...or perhaps it's the price tag I'm in love with? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove it! So glad to have found your blog through Nate Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining in on our NateDay, the response was better than we had expected!
    I love your mood board and I too have been known to stalk HSN : )

    ReplyDelete