11/28/2012

Highland Park Village Shopping at Robert Talbott

As I mentioned yesterday, I am very excited to be a holiday style blogger for Dallas' finest shopping area, Highland Park Village. Part of the fun involved styling a few looks using pieces from selected stores and I got paired up with Robert Talbott. Robert Talbott is an esteemed, upscale menswear clothier and they also produce an edited women's collection. For the looks I put together, I culled from the ladies' set, so I wanted to be sure and share some of the mens loot too, especially with the holiday shopping season upon us! So here goes...

This was one of my favorite shirt/tie combinations. The tie is special because it's part of RT's hand-sewn Seven Fold series. The ties are literally folded seven times and a limited number of each design is made. 



 Forever a lover of orange and blue...this shirt also caught my eye.

A good-lookin' checked sport coat...

I adore this pink gingham shirt and the cattle skull tie is a nice Texas touch...

A wall of ties + me wearing a heavenly, super thick cashmere sweater along with a pocket square in my severely wind-blown hair...

A glimpse of the dozens of custom shirting fabrics...

I learned that Robert Talbott shirts are finished with genuine pearl buttons, as evidenced by this punched shell...

And finally, I was pleased to learn that the Talbott family is also in the wine business! I was sent home with a bottle of Chardonnay and although I haven't uncorked it yet, I'm sure it's superb. Their Pinot Noir gets rave reviews too. And of course, wine is always a great gift!


A pic of the facade...if you're heading to Highland Park Village to shop, Robert Talbott is located right in the middle...near Bistro 31, Kiehl's, and Jimmy Choo. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with the first shirt/tie combo as well! My boyfriend would love that! So cool that all of their buttons are real pearl.

    ReplyDelete