1/14/2013

New at Dash & Albert

I use Dash & Albert rugs quite often because most of my clients have kids and/or pets. D&A makes fantastic polypropylene indoor/outdoor rugs that are tough, good looking, and well-priced so they are a perfect fit for households that can't handle anything too precious. Their diamond pattern is one of my go-tos...

Platinum/White colorway

Because I'm such a fan, it makes me happy to see that they've been adding new designs to the indoor/outdoor set and to the rest of their product lineup. Here are some of my favorite things from the bunch:

 I adore the new indoor/outdoor Two-Tone Rope design. It looks like a great texture and has just enough pattern to add interest.


It comes in lots of colors!


Not all of Dash & Albert's rugs are indoor/outdoor. They also offer lots of great cotton rugs including this new, super cute Fair Isle style...
Fair Isle Grey/Platinum Cotton Woven Rug
 Another favorite, the Cut Stripe Grey Hand Knotted Rug. I couldn't find the material content on this one, but I like the way it looks. The subtle stripe is really versatile and so is this color combo...

Besides new rugs, Dash & Albert has also released some cool benches/ottomans
that are upholstered with the indoor/outdoor rug material. This is such a great idea and I'll definitely be keeping these in mind to use as ottomans.
Catamaran Stripe Platinum Turned Leg Rug Ottoman - $1,025
I need to go check out the samples of the Two-Tone Rope. I think it would be a good option for a project where I'm making a formal dining room more usable for a family that has a two-year-old (as those of you with toddlers know, a rug around a 2 yo's eating area essentially functions as a drop cloth). I also want to try out one of their extra grip rug pads. The worst thing about flatweaves is that their corners can easily pop up and get dog-eared, so I'm thinking this pad may mitigate that.

3 comments:

  1. I just love their indoor outdoor collection, great post!
    xo Karolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love dash+albert! Their rugs are simple and stunning, those ottomans aren't too shabby either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out!

    -Dash & Albert

    ReplyDelete