6/28/2010

Mood Board Monday - Rainy Day Bedroom

Pewter & Sage is hosting another Mood Board Monday...this time, the theme is "beautiful bedding." Specifically, we were given a few different bedding options to choose from, then we were to create a bedroom around our choice.

I LOVE bed linens so I was pumped about this one! I even did two moodboards...the first was for Nate Berkus day :) They are so different from each other...one is super colorful and this one is much more neutral. Do you have a favorite between the two?

Wall color, P32 Canon De Fusil - Flammant
Inspiration Bedding - Barbara Barry from Macy's
Chandelier - Horchow
Headboard - Pottery Barn (I don't think the one currently available has the cute black cording)
Lamp - Restoration Hardware
Genie Bottles - Jill Rosenwald
Bookshelf/Nightstand - Ballard Designs
Full-Length Mirror - IKEA
Bench - Layla Grayce
Rug - Burke Decor
Painting - Ugallery
Chest of Drawers - Ballard Designs
Silver Floor Lamp - Layla Grayce
Monogram Pillow - Jonathan Adler
Bud Vase - CB2
Penguin Classic Books* - Anthropologie
Cane Chair - Layla Grayce

* I would also fill the nightstand bookshelf with these gorgeous books :)

13 comments:

  1. Such a pretty design! I especially love that chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it all! so fun to see the different paths we took with the same bedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty room!! I chose the Barbara Barry too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm.. i do love Jonathan Adler's monogram pillows. How are they so cute?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I forgot to put the chair source in there earlier...whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chandelier and the "K" pillow!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you picked out for the side table! That would be perfect for my guest bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, you! So glad you're back with us for another round!!! Wow, tough call between the colorful NB/Serafina mood board, and this one! I go back and forth, some days I love neutral, some days I want more color. Even though everything here is so subtle and tone on tone, it would be really dramatic with those dark gray walls and punches of black throughout. I really like the headboard, bench and that chest of drawers. Another gorgeous room, thanks so much for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where is the chair from?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anon - the chair is from Layla Grace...I added the link to the post. Sorry about leaving it off!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love what you did with it. I like neutrals!!!
    great job, :) heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the idea of a rainy day bedroom! And just burying myself under the covers with loads of books and magazines all day. What a fun theme!

    ReplyDelete