11) Jonathan Adler Regent Arm Chair
12) High Fashion Home Salon Corner Chair
13) Plantation Design Barrel Chair
14) Layla Grayce Whittier Chair
15) Canvas Mercer Club Chair
16) Plantation Classic Wing Chair Tall, with Diamond Tufting
17) Baker Round Tufted Club Chair
18) Jayson Home & Garden Greenwich Chair
19) Baker Regency Chair
20) Layla Grayce Oly Morgan Chair
If I had the pleasure of ordering a pair of the Salon Corner Chairs (#12) for my home, you can bet that I wouldn't get it in red leather. I'd choose a solid fabric in a color light enough to showcase all of that gorgeous tufting. A few years ago I saw a pair of chairs very similar to this at Mecox and they were upholstered in a peacock blue velvet, which was incredible. I know that Cisco Brothers made those, but I'm not sure who manufactures the ones from High Fashion Home.
I adore EVERYTHING about Plantation's Wing Chair, #16, from the tall, dramatic tufted back to the nailhead trim that so perfectly articulates the chair's curves. The ottoman (used in one of my entry boards) is the icing on the cake. I would kill to have a pair of these flanking the fireplace in my living room!
Do you have favorite picks out of this group?